The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a unique 10-digits alpha numeric number allotted by the Income Tax Department to each individual. This number is unique to each person, and is embossed on a plastic card, commonly known as the PAN card. This card reflects your full name, date of birth, age, father’s name, signatures, Government’s hologram and your photograph. The number is permanent and it will not change with change of address of the PAN holder or change of Income Tax Officer.
A PAN is mandatory for every person who is required to file a return, and for those who wish to carry out a financial transaction for which the quoting of PAN is compulsory. NRI (non-resident Indian) also needs to obtain a PAN if he falls into either of the above categories. The procedure to obtain a PAN is fairly simple and similar across all categories of individuals. However, NRIs need to provide certain documents while applying for a PAN, which are specific to them.
GPK’s team specializes in making this PAN process simple and quick with least amount of documents involved. Having helped over 100000 customers from all over the world, we just know how to make the process simple.
How PAN Services are provided at GPK?
At your request to obtain PAN, we shall E-Mail you the standard format in which you are required to furnish us the details and documents. (List of documents required for PAN Application)
Based on this information,
- We shall prepare and e-mail duly filed in application for obtaining Permanent Account Number.
- The application shall be downloaded, sign and send it to us along with specified documents for submission to the PAN processing Department.
- After submission by us, if no further concerns by the PAN Department, PAN card will be couriered to you directly at the address mentioned in the PAN form.
We at GPK shall be glad to provide you services related to:
- New PAN Application
- Amendment/Changes in PAN Card
- Lost/Damaged PAN Card
- Surrendering of Duplicate PAN Card
- Track PAN card